Scratched hand, small bumps, skin peeling. Applied neosporin. History of eczema. Causes for symptoms?

I was scratching my hand last night it turned into two small bumps. As I continued to scratch it started peeling and now it s raw and it hurts. I cleaned it with alcohol applied Neosporin and applied a band aide.i usually get this on my hand in one area like now. I just want to know what it could be. I do suffer from eczema but only on my back and it doesn t bother me at all. Thank you for your time and patience.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012