Scratch in vagina after sex, hurts on urinating, dripping yellow fluid. How will it heal?

Hi i had sex saturday and sunday and after i just discovered that he had scratched my vagina on both sides of the lips and a scratch in the inside. The area between my vagina and anus has a few tears on them. What can I use to heal the scratches? Also my vagina is leaking some kind of fluid and it drips like water. It looks white but when i wipe it myself it s yellow. It hurts when I pee but it s from the pee hitting the cuts on my vagina. What do i do i don t have any insurance to see a doctor and I m 19 years old. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Hi
It could be a secondary infection superimposed on trauma during your sex. You can use betadine ointment for application.If not getting relieved you might need antibiotics.You can wash gently with antiseptic solutions like dettol diluted and apply betadine ointment now.Use warm water for wash while urination.that will decrease your burning sensation.If no improvement then should consult a doctor.
Hope this may help you
thanks