Sciatica, epidural, facit joint, nerve block, burning sensation, painful. On oxycontin. Help

Hi, I had three injections 4 years ago for my sciatica, epidural, facit joint and nerve block, all made the pain worse, but, during the last injection, the nerve block i lit up like a xmas tree pain got so bad, i could here the Doctor say, youve put the needle in to far, take it out, then they gave me a second injection and I was ok for 24 hours, Im on oxycontin since and past two years also nurontin and prothieden, plus lidocaine patches. My sciatic pain was nothing like this, I have burning sensations on soles of my feet and pain all the way down my left leg 24/7, wake at night by pain, Doctor's dont believe me that injections could mess me up so bad, help?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013