Sciatic pain in right leg, chronic condition. Received corticosteroid injection, epidural. Bacterial infection?

I have had sciatic pain in my right leg for 3 years now and received a corticosteroid injection and an epidural , neither of which relieved the pain. MRI scans show no nerve impingement of any kind. There don t seem to be any other options. Could this be caused by a bacterial infection, specifically Propionibacterium acnes? I have read cases where antibiotics have relieved sciatic symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013