Scheuermann's Kyphosis and spondylolysis. What is the chances of having cancer ?

I am 25 year old female. I was born with out muscle tone . At the end of the first week of my life my parents were told I was just fine. At age 15 I started having lower back pains. I was told by a doctor that I had Scheuermann s Kyphosis . Now at age 25 my lower back is killing me. The pain is awful. I have sharp shooting pains that run down my back -bottom and the back of my leg. My left leg keeps going numb. I went to a different doctor and was told I had Spondylolysis. I am private pay. I have no insurance. My doctor is wanting to send me to pain management that will cost $150 to 300 every time I go. I don t have that kind of money. I was wondering if these problems are because of me being born without muscle tone or is there something else that can be done to help ease the pain? or maybe is there something else wrong like bone disease or something? By the way I have took pain medication almost everyday for the last 4 years. I have had 3 surgeries in the last 4 years and one of them was the removal of my thyroid, it was one step away from being cancer . Please help with advice or something. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011