Scarred all over body, periodically seem to swell and bubble up. Causes ?

Hello. I have noticed an issue with my skin that has brought me concern for a number of years. I am one of those people who zigged when he should have zagged. I do not know a spot on my body that doesn t have a scar . The problem I have been having is that periodically the scars on my body seem to bubble up and swell . The one most affected are the deeper one (such as the fissure from a knife on my right arm ) it is extremely uncomfortable and I am wondering what might be causing this to happen.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013