Scared of husband cheating on me, scared of eldest sister leaving and grandma dying. Mother had car accident

I think something s wrong with me first off my mom got into a car accident when I was ten and she lost all her memory and doctors said she would be like a 13 year old the rest of her life and my dad well isn t very involved with me he would come in and out od my life till this day so I m 18 years old now and I have 2 kids and I m really scared for my husband to cheat on me or leave me and Im really scared of my oldest sister to leave again or my grandma that I m so close to to die and it seems to me I get really stressed and when someone in my family has a problem I let that problem become my problem so much I can get stressed about that too and I don t know what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012