Scanty flow, not pregnant, having lactation on pressing breast, had emergency pill, taking Motigut, Nexum40, Biotin. Cause?

hi i m 22years old. I m not pregnant, and my menstruation stays only 2days a month. I m having laction from past 2days, only when i press breast. I took one emergency birth control pill last month (jan 2012), i m also taking some medicines like Motigut, Nexum40 for my gastric problem, and Biotin for hair fall. So is the lactation happening because of the birth control pill side affect?? i m very worried, please let me know ASAP Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012