Scan shows bulky non gravid anteverted uterus. Can this affect getting pregnant?

My scan report states pelvis reveals a bulky non gravid anteverted uterus measurin about 74mm in its largest AP diameter. The uterinr outline is irregular with non homogeneous myometrial echo pattern. The endometrial plate is normal UN thickness. Within the uterine cavity are multiple cicumscribed hypoechoic mass. Features are those of intramural/ submucus fibromyoma with the largest one at the fundal segment measuring 45x47mm, anterior segment 42x47mm, posterior segment measuring 45x47mm, 47x49mm in its largest diameter respectively. Bilaterally free adnexae. Can this affect my getting pregnant and miscarriage .pls repply me now cos am worried. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  412 Awaiting Answer