Worms in vision after falling on side or chest while playing volleyball

I play volleyball and occasionally dive for a ball and land hard on the ground. When I stand up my vision has little black squiggles/ worms in my vision that stay for about 15 seconds and then disappear. I do not have floaters in my vision at any other time so I don t think these are floaters. They have only appeared 3 times over the last month and only when I have had a solid dive and smash into the a hard landing on my side or chest . Any idea what causes these to appear?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012