Scaly eruptions and dryness on palm. Is it an allergy? Use a moisturizer?

I HAVE INCREASED SENSITIVITY ON THE PALM.THE SKIN GETS DRY AND SCALY ERUPTIONS EMERGE. THE SKIN RUPTURES AND INTERNAL LAYER OF SKIN WITH BLOOD IS EMERGES. I HAVE SHOWN THIS CONDITION TO THE SKIN SPECIALISTS IN K G HOSPITAL COIMBATORE AND SOME OTHER SKIN SPECIALISTS . FUNGAL TEST WHICH GAVE NEGATIVE RESULT.THE ERUPTIONS SUBSIDED FOR ABOUT 7-8 MONTHS BUT IT HAS STARTED AGAIN .NOW I AM STAYING AT DELHI . DOCTORS IN COIMBATORE SAID IT IS ALLERGY TO SOMETHING . DOCTORS AT COIMBATORE PRESCRIBED NO OF MEDICINES AND OINTMENTS SOME OF THEM WITH STEROIDS . I USED ALL THE MEDICINES WHICH WERE EFFECTIVE FOR SOME TIME BUT DID NOT FIND THEM TO BE EFFECTIVE.I USED ONLY A MOISTURIZER WHICH AGAIN WAS EFFECTIVE FOR SOME TIME. COULD YOU GIVE ME ANY ADVICE NOW.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012