Scabs in nose, painful to touch. Taken antibiotics. Concerned

I have had scabs in my nose for about six days. Then could see what looked like a pimple under skin on each side of nose. Painful to touch. Not getting any better but worse. Been using a topical antibiotic . Can see that what I thought was pimples are larger and reddening of the nose. Yesterday woke up with crusty eyes also. Feel very fatigued, bad headache, burning sensation in nose. Get very flushed and very sick to my stomach. No previous problems like this ever. Concerned it may be staph or cellulitis.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013