Scabies signs between toes and fingers, all around the neck, jawline. Losing the mind. What's wrong ?

I have been told I have scabies , but no signs in between toes or fingers, all around neck, jawline, arms, legs, and I think in ears and hair, but not head lice as had many bouts of that when my children were young so not that. I am losing my mind as someone with O.C.D and anxiety and germa/bug aphobe seriously losing my mind!!!! Uuumm I can t pay for an answer I live in Canada it s FREE, I m on a disability pension, paying is not an option sorry!!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013