Scabbed open boil on the face due to squeezing. Will this affect the coming to a head process?

i just realized that what i thought was a huge pussy pimple on my face is actullay a boil . Now I have 2 questions since what I thought was a pimple is a boil and I was squeezing and pressing and picking at it until now it looks like an open scab, will this affect the coming to a head process? and also, if not can I use this ichthammol ointment that everybody raves about do the trick and be safe for me to use since I am 7months pregnant with twins?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012