Sarcoidosis, marked improvement with Omnacortil. Planning a trip to the higher altitudes. Precautionary measures?

I have been diagonised with Sarcoidosis since 16.03.2012. The doctor has prescribed Omnacortil 40mg and there has been a marked improvement in my lung condition. My question is: I will be travelling to Sikkim with my family in the last week of May 12 and the trip includes going to a height of 5200 M. Will lack of Oxygen at such height effect my lung condition and what type of precautions should I take to go to such height?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012