Salty taste in mouth, clear mucous, clogged ears, headache. Reason?

I have a salty taste in mouth, about 2 weeks ago I was contiuously brushing my teeth with arm&hammer toothpaste, and rinsing with crest mouthwash that had peroxide in it, I also have been having clear mucus , sometimes with a little white in it. Both my ears are clogged up, and ladt weekend I had a headache for 3 days.i know I probably have allergies as well, but cant stand this salty taste, it is worse when I eat ice, and in the morning when I get up. I visit my dentist reguraly, and even had a cleaning last week. Help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012