Sore throat, nose and ear block, breathing through mouth, dark yellow mucus through nose. Which medicines can I take?

Hi, i have a sore throat and my nose is blocked, my ears are also blocked. i have always breathed through my mouth but im now trying to breath through my nose. And since i have started trying a have a very thick dark yellow mucous coming out o my nose. When i wake up in the morning after a full night o breathing through my mouth im very dehydrated and on the roof of my mouth i have dryed up hick yellow mucous. What will help any of my symptoms ?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012