STD and herpes results negative, cervix healthy after UTI medicines. Itch with bleeding, swollen right labia treated with Monistat1. What's it ?

I was tested for stds and herpes results came back negative I was diagnosed with a UTI a week later when I returned to the doctor I also got checked again because im paranoid he said my cervix is very healthy looking after I finished my uti meds I was fine almost a week ago I had sex with my bf and it was a bit rough and made me bleed a little two days later I had an itch I went to the store got the generic brand of monistat1 the next day my symptoms were gone then the next day my right labia was swollen I took ibuprofen every four hours and the swelling went down now I have two small red bumbs next to my clitoral on the right side where the swelling was they only hurt to touch and appear to have white in them what could this be? Im freaking out
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013