SGPT, HB levels do not seem satisfactory. Have disc prolpase. What can I do?

Recently (10days) . I tested routine blood test for sugar and also other tests.In that my other blood results are ok and my HB is 14.5 but SGPT is 60 intead of 49 as per bio chemistry report.I never drink and also pure vegeterian.No smoking but i like sweets and sweets will be consumed often and often.As of now, I am not having a problem regarding urinery or stools .I am 62 and i will do yoga regularily in the morning from 5.00 to6.30 hours daily.In view of disc prolapse since one and half year,I am avoiding forwarding bending and hectic weight is 95 and hieght is10 11 .Please advise in this regard.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012