Rupture in follicular study, what does it mean ?

On 11th day my RT Ovary is 1.5X1.4, LT Ovary is MSF, EM Thickness is Mild tripleline. On 13th day my RT Ovary is 2X2, LT Ovary is MSF, EM Thicknes is Tripleline 7.2mm. Dr gave HCG 10,000 iu. on the same day. Still takeing F-gam. Hormone test was done on 2nd day and its all normal. On 15th day RT Ovary collapsing, LT Ovary MSF, EM Thickness is Tripleline 8.8mm. Dr asked me to take Sugest 200mg for 15days from day 16th. And to continue with F-gam. Does Sugest 200mg help in pregnancy?.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Oct 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Yes the doctor is giving you the right treatment. Since ovulation has occurred on 14th or 15th day of your menstrual cycle, every thing appears to be fine. You have I presume had sexual intercourse on those days. Now follow the advise and instruction of your consulting doctor and hope for the best.
Wishing you all the best.