Runny nose, restlessness, sleeping difficulty after codeine withdrawal. Want to try brain cells washing. Is it safe and effective?

Hello, my husband aged 34 yrs is suffering from codine addiction of nine yrs 2 bottles per day of 100ml each.past last week he has totally stopped it and is going tru withdrawl symptoms like runny nose restlessness,no sllep at all i came across a ANR TREATMENT ON THE NET invented by Dr.Waismann of israel that says of washing of brain cells of the addiction by general anathesia and putting the patient on drug naxeltrone that will stop further craving relapse and blocking any opiates in future.this treatment is available only in jalandhar i.e ANR CLINIC.I want to no that is this treatment safe for future life of patient if the brain cells would be hampered for risk ahead also as advised by the family doctor my husband is taking tramadol tablets and zapiz 0.5 mg for his it wise going for this treatment though they say its 100 % effective.plz advice.thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012