Suffering from Parkinson's disease. Addicted to medication, over dosage. On syndopa plus, pramipex and zolfresh. Need help

sir mi aunt is suffering with Parkinson disease since 6 years and now she is having D.B.S the main problem with her is highly edicted to medicines and she is consuming over dosage even though not required and always thinking about medicines and nothing else. now she is using syndopa plus 1/4th tablet for every 2 hrs in between pramipex 0.5mg thrice a day,zolfresh 5mg at & 5mg at bed time,mitraz 15mg at bed time. i request you to suggest to control her over thinking about the medicines and ediction to medicines. thnak you....
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012