Rumbling feeling, sound on left side. No kidney stones. Scar tissue?

I have a rumbling feeling and sound on the left side, no kidney stones (as of Oct. I had a xray ), feels like something is moving almost like a guggling of the intestines. I had these symptoms a few years ago and had a colonoscopy but nothing showed up and I was told everything was fine. I had kidney surgery 16 years ago, so I have a large incision about 9 inches across my mid section where they removed the kidney fixed the tube and stitched me back up. Do you think scar tissue has formed around my intestines?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012