Rubbed genitals, no penetrative intercourse, ovulating at the time. Chances of getting pregnant?

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were messing around, he never penetrated me but he rubbed the head of his penis against the opening of my vagina . He did not ejaculate anywhere near my vagina. But after he did end and he dried himself he did the same thing as he did before. Is there any way I could get pregnant from this? And if so what are the chances? Also my period is due in 10 days and I believe I have ovulated. We also did this the day after the last day of my period. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012