Round bruise on arm and back, not itchy, appeared overnight. What could be this?

Hi, I'm a 20 year old, female university student, who is generally very healthy. I woke up with several perfectly round bruises on my arms and back. They are all different sizes, with a clear center and appeared unexpectedly overnight. At first I thought it could be Ringworm but they all look and feel like bruises rather than a rash and they are not itchy. Is this Ringworm? or is there anything else it's likely to be?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013