Rough palms with dry scales, onycholysis, yellow discoloration in nails. Treatment?

Hi i developed rough palms and onycholysis about 4 - 5 years ago with the terminal end of my nails appearing slightly yellow while undersurface of my fingernail tips have whitish yellow stuff. Most annoying is that i also have whitish dry peeling scales on both palms and extensor surface of my fingers, and also on my elbows. Finally, the lesions on my palms, soles and elbows come and go over these 4 years, but my onycholysis and nail changes have persisted. What do i do please
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012