Rolled ankle during Taekwondo, heard a noise, now painful. Only swelling, can't walk. What to do ?

Hi. I rolled my ankle during Taekwondo today. I got ice straight on it. I did hear a noise as it rolled and when I tried to stand back on it it was painful. Today I have put ice on it and just generally kept it still. When I have moved I still can t put wait on it and when I stood up to make dinner it started to get pins and needles. There is no bruising that I can see and only some swelling . Should I just continue to keep off of it or should I bother going to the dr tomorrow if I still can t walk?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013