Road accident, chest pain on breathing, landed on arm. Broken ribs?

My boyfriend got tossed off a 4 wheeler the other day when it happen he said that he has been hurting on the right side of his chest a little bit below his armpit he also said it hurts when he takes deep breaths in and that is the said he landed on when he wrecked but he landed on his right arm and he was trowen about 15 feet away from the 4 wheeler is it possable that he might have broke or cracked a rib? Could someone please tell me something about this I am worried about him. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012