Ringing sound in ears, crackling sound when someone speaks loudly. History of ear problems. Treatment?

Hi, I am XXXXX aged 28 years. I have a problem in my right ear. My right ear gives a ring whenever I hear a big noise or sound. the problem started with ringing whenever I heard big noise in my childhood. But now I think the problem is getting worse. I am able to here a ringing/crackling sound even when somebody speaks to me little loud. Can you let me know what can I do? I am planning to visit E.N.T specialist in near future.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012