Ring worm and jock itch on genitals. Used Lortiman, gone from arms, belly, legs, toes but present in private areas. Treatment?

i think im fighting ring worm and jock itch . my ammune system is down from not eating wright. I used Lortiman and its gone from my arms, belly, legs, toes but keeps coming back on my ball sack and 3 spots on the penis head. It starts to go completly away then overnight its back. My ball sack turns red itchy and gets kinda thick leathery and cracks with water like substance in the cracks. Im eating greek yogurt and Kefer to put probiotics back in my system. This stuff is very stubern had it for 4 months now please addvise Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013