Right sided abdominal pain, backache, discomfort on sitting, appendicitis ruled out, normal ovary and uterus, cleared UTI. Cause of pain?

im 29, female single, i have right side abdominal pain and backache . when i sit it causes discomfort. i been to the hospital twice this week but nothing abnormal found on my ovary, uterus. i was also cleared of appendicitis . i was diagnosed with urinary tract infection but yesterday i did rectal exam blood and urine test. they noted i was improving because the presence of bacteria was greatly reduced from 404 to 44. i just like to ask what causes my right side abdominal pain and backache? because it still hurts
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012