Right ear clogged, pops when chew, swallow or yawn. What should i do?

I just finished zithromax , predinisone and then was put on Omnicef for 7more days. this started out as sinusitis and then right ear infection . I still cant hear out of my Right ear. feels clogged and pops when i chew, swallow or yawn. I am a nurse and had a friend look at my ear. she said it is dull and looks like it has scar tisssue but no wax. it is very hard to hear out of this ear and feels like somethiing is full on the inside of my ear. there is no drainage to outside. now its popping and feels like im in a barrel. please help;
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013