Right chest bigger than left chest, had digital ski gram chest-PA, fibro nodular lesions with per bronchial thickening. Suggestion?

iDear Sir, I have a problem regarding my chest unequal size, right chess size is bigger then left chest since 3 years when i noticed. For the same problem i did digital skiagram chest-PA view as advise by medicine doctor. Where a point mentioned Bilateral apical upper zone shows fibronodular lesions with peribronchial thickening . Please give your advise to me. My height is 5.9 inch and weight is 57 kg and i am doing workouts.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Let me reassure you that your right chest being bigger than your left chest is nothing abnormal and is not unusual at all, since a lot of people have these conditions. I also think that you should see a doctor for the fibronodular lesions with peribronchial thickening, especially a pulmonologist who can help with your condition. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!