Right breast bigger and hangs lower than the left. Family history of breast cysts. Cause of concern?

I have always noticed that my right breast is a little bit bigger than my left, however I ve been noticing it more so in the past few months. Visually, my right is noticeably fuller and hangs lower than my left. Also it is more tender, especially when touched. I m more worried due to the fact that my mother has a history of breast cysts when she was around my age, 24, and I m concerned that I may be at more of a risk because of it. I don t think I feel anything unusual when I do a self check, but then again I haven t a clue what I m suppose to be on the lookout for. So I guess I m just wondering if I should become a little bit more concerned about this or wait to see if it gets worse? -- I know that everyone has one breast that is slightly larger than the other, and my right has always been a wee bit larger, but now it is unavoidably so.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  201 Awaiting Answer