Ribs pain due to hurting of the chest badly, worst during sleeping. Present at the middle of joint in the rib cage. What would it be due to?

Hello Im complaining of rib pain. i was sprinting in P.E class and decided to overpower myself ,then i lost balance and fell on my chest and skided for 3 meters because of the interts and speed. Aside from scrapeing my hand i hurt my chest badly. I diden t feel chest pain afterwards for short time. Later at home i started to feel chest pain while transiting between sitting and standng. worst part is sleeping. The pain is present at the middle of the joint where left and right ribbcage connect. When pushed on either side of it then its quit painfull.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012