Rib pain, back pain, high blood sugar level. Is this pancreatic cancer?

My mom has lost 60 pounds in 2 years. She hurts extremely bad under her ribs and back. She's also become weak. We just got her blood results back and her pacreatic count is off, thyroid is off, and her blood sugar is extremely high. She has had pancreatitis in the past but was hospitalized and get better. That was many years ago. She's had it 3 times. We find out more about bloodwork Friday and have scans on Monday. Does this sound like pancreatic cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013