Rheumatologist prescribed medicines. Having elevated levels of total bilirubin and ALK, intense headache, unsatiable thirst. Blood sugar normal. Suggestions?

Yes I hope so. I was on prednisone and sulfarthorazine prescribed by my rheumotologist. I got very sick and my blood test results indicated that my liver enzymes were in the triple digets and my t.bili high. I stopped the meds Friday and blood tests redrawn. I only found out today that the other labs for the liver are coming down but my t.bili climbed to 4.3 and ALK Phas increased to 275. I am going for another sono tomorrow but not sure what this could mean. Was told infection due to prednisone and liver from sulfarthorazine. My legs and arms were in severe pain along with an intense headache . With levofloxacin 500 mg 1x per day since Sunday, pains in legs better but still have pretty intense headach and unsatiable thirst. Blook sugar good. Any input? Thanks, Deb
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012