Rheumatoid Arthritis. Taking hydroxychloroqine. Low platelets. What can be done?

I am diagnosed case of Rheumatoid Arthrits[ taking hydroxychloroqine 200 md BD, Calcium 500 mg bd and Losortan 25 mg od and analgesics on sos basis]with ITP[ Thrombocytopenia with platelets sometimes going below 0000] with DUB. For DUB ,to regulate my monthly bleeding I have been put on Primulet-N one tab tid.I want to know for how long I should take the primulet N and for how many days in a month ? What precautions I should take while taking all these medicines ? wHAT IS BEST THING TO DO TO INCREASE THE PLATELETS? thank you very much.My age is about 48 years and I am female with two issues.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013