Revlon luxurious colorsilk to dye hair, dyed my eyes. Will I go blind?

please help i dyed my hair tonight with Revlon luxurious colorsilk buttercream and decided to dye my eyelashes also im scared because i have been reading that if you dye your eye lashes you can go blind my eyes don't hurt there just a little red didnt put to much or get it in my eye please help had it on the most 15 min
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear user
Applying dye to eyelashes will not cause blindness. If the dye goes inside it can cause some toxic reactions like pain, redness, watering, discharge and so many. If the dye has gone into your eyes wash the eyes thoroughly. If you are having any of the above mentioned symptoms please contact your ophthalmologist he will guide you for further treatment.