Retrograde ejaculation, prostate huge, small testicles, sperm comes out during urination, no semen while ejaculation, lower back pain

hello, i am rey and am 19 years old, and i know for sure that i have retrograde ejaculation . my prostate its huge, i have extremely small testicles and when i urine sperm comes out. sometimes when i ejaculate no semen comes out even though i am reaching the orgasm . i have lower back pain, i honestly think i have fluid stuck in my penis because when i touch my prostate up and down, i can here a squeaky sound. please be honest to me am scare to death.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012