Restlessness and hyperactive attitude

Dear doctor,

I hails from conservative family and brought up in really controlled environment. I even scared to speak to my dad from the age of 8 to 14. My family is not a peaceful family. I used to spend a lot of time with my friends than my family. I am married and blessed with a son. i am rite now 28. I am really restless and hyperactive. I will do hard work but finally missed out a small thing. I think my mind works faster than my mouth, I cannot think of same thing for more than 10 minutes for same thing. I think it is disturbing my professional life considerably despite having enough talent and qualification.

Kindly help

Asked On : Mon, 16 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

I guess you will need a psocholy counselling to help you better. Try yoga and meditations also. it might help you to relax and take things in a brigter way.