Reports show high counts of parameters in liver function test. High RBC, platelet count. Indications?

Liver Profile Test :- Total Bilirubin(H 2.04), Bilirubin Direct(H 0.4) & Alanine Aminotransferase : H 69 ( SGPT ) Levels Are High in the first report. Blood Profile Test:- Red Blood Cell Count - (High 7.34) Mean corpuscular Vol - (Low 56.3) Mean corpuscular HGB - (Low 18.1) Red Cell Distribution Width - (High 15.9) Mean Platelet Volume - (High 11.4) Other then this everything seems okay in report and I am also a Minor thalassemia minor ! Please tell me what is it in above report or it indicates.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012