Reports show bulky uterus with fibroids. Cytology of pap smear needed?

Hello Doc , Do u think I need Cytology of pap s Smear ? My latest report on Dec 27 , 2012. Uterus is bulky in size AP diameter about 6.3 cm & anteverted in position. 2 hypoechoic areas are seen in anterior wall of uterus measuring about 3.4 x 2.8 cim and 3.1 x 2.3 cm. Rest of myometrial echotexture appears normal . Endometrium is about 10 mm in thickness. Both adnexal regions appear normal . Cul de sac is clear . Impressions : Bulky uterus with fibroids .
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer