Repeated urine sensation with burning and severe back pain. Taking urimax and all tests normal

Doctor - I am 54 yrs. old female - having urination problem. My height is 5ft.4inches, weight 90 kg. - for the last 10 yrs. having problem - at the first stage, repeatedly sensation of urination - every one minute 10-20 drops of urine come out - it last for a long period at the 2nd stage burning starts, I get severe back ach and pain in my legs. These days I am taking one tablet of Urimax 0.4mg daily. All tests are normal - there are no pus cells, urine culture is normal. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011