Repeated positive PCR test, on TB treatment, prescribed AKT4, AKT2, T.Maifolate, Benadeem. Diet and medicinal side effects?

Hi as I had a PCR Test twice that comes positive one year back when I had done that point of time they done Laparoscopy but report was ok there is no problem in my internal part .but again I I had done PCR test 1 month back and report was positive and they suggested me for TB treatment of 6 months Tablets which they mentioned is AKT4 for 2 months and then AKT2 for rest 4 months and for whole 6 months need to take T.Maifolate & Benadeem also Kindly advice me that what diet need to be take as I will be starting this course by tomorrow and is there any side effects
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012