Repeated episodes of numbness traveling from waist to feet on bending, sensitive thigh, severe hip pain. Cause?

In 2008 I was dressing to go to work. I was sitting on the toilet putting my socks on. It was so strange I felt numbness going from my waist down to my feet. I thought that I was having a stroke . I ended up in the hospital for all kind of tests. I than returned to work after staying home for almost 2 months. I wore a tens to alleviate the pain, and I always wore a gait belt cause I was a CNA. I didn t do to well lifting cause it was painful, and I started having foot spasm in my toes when I put pressure. I made many excuses why I wasn t working too well. I later had an offer to do recreation with the residents which they had dementia . I got stomp on punch etc...., but I need to work. It was difficult, but I sat and stand as much as I tolerated. I prayed not to ambulate people which I did anyway. I didn t have good balance. I stopped working in June of 2011. I recently had more MRI s and tests done. Supposedly, I have continuing nerve damage, I have worst balance, and my feet feels more like I have pebbles at the bottom while I walk. I am now having severe hip pain. I recently had a bone density done which they found that I have osteopenia which I thought was causing my hip pain but obviously is not so I am told. My thigh is sensitive to the touch when even my grand children hugs me gently. My legs hurts also if banged into even gently or when I poke myself to check. I have three toes now clamming together starting from the small toes to the middle, and it seems like one is twisting. Alot has happen so I am ready to see a chiropracter very soon, and I am very nervous cause I can even bend to pick up an item from the floor let alone lay on my back. I recently had problem during physical therapy which is my third time. I am just so confused about everything.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013