Repeated breakout of hives on the body, rashes are sometimes large and very itchy. No relief with Benadryl, Calritin. How can I prevent this?

Hey .... I m having A problem.. So recently about a month ago I started breaking out in hives(at least I think it s the hives). It comes and go as it wants to. It appears on my face, stomach , legs, arms, basically everywhere. Sometimes it itches sometimes it don t. sometimes it comes in large patches and sometimes it come small. I haven t change anything that may caused my to break out, so I m confused. I taken bendrly that didn t work, I taken a generic form of Calritin that didn t work. I m don t know what else I can do? Can you tell what it is or at least give me a better understanding on what the next step to do because I don t have insurance and I m going to school at this moment and don t have no job
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012