Reoccuring stomach cramping, cold and hot flashes, fever, headache, nausea. Histroy of larger intake of liqour and lack of sleep. Flu?

Two nights ago I had some weird stomach cramping that kept me up a lot of the night. I also had chills and hot flashes but the highest my temp got was 100.1. It was better the next day, however last night the same thing happened, only accompanied by a major headache. This morning that headache is raging, i'm nauseous, and my stomach is just overall crampy. Is this some kind of flu bug? No vomiting yet. I turned 21 last week and deprived my body of sleep and had a larger intake of liquor than usual, could this have anything to do with it?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013