Reoccuring sore painful throat. Bleeding in the spit before. Had taken medicines. Worried?

hi, i am a 27 year old working girl suffering from a mild ache on right hand side of the throat ( not every time)with a mild sore throat too.Around 7-8 months ago i have sore throat and a little breeding too in the spit. i consulted ENT specialist and carrried out medications. yes all goes out well but it persisted again and again i took medicines and it seems all is going ok. My doctor told me to leve medicine but after 1 months the mentioned problem of mild ache on right hand of throat with sore throat started back.... i m worried... please help me out...!!!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013