Renal scan showing perfusion in kidney, mild cortical thinning. Waiting to get cystogram done. Suffering from pain, short of breath and elevated blood pressure. Treatment?

I had a Renal Scan done which said that on my right kidney I have 35% Perfusion and 44% perfusion. mild Cortical thinning or scaring in the mid lateral kidney. Now I am just waiting to get another test done, a cystogram. I have been having pain for some time now. I also have stones that are hight up in my kidneys. But I know Im not passing them. I have passed stones before and this pain is different. This pain makes me feel week, it is more dull but at the same time it sometimes takes my breathe away. I have been a little short on breathe and my blood pressure use to be 115/77, last few months it has been 130 to 150 over 79 to 90, my heart rate has been from 110-143. I dont know if these symptoms are related to one problem. and how serious is the condition with my kidneys, what kind of treatment
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012